A Cerinate Porcelain restoration is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five (5) years from delivery date.
What is covered:
This warranty will cover up to one (1) replacement LUMINEERS per unit and will begin the date the LUMINEERS are sent to the dental office. The repaired or replacement LUMINEERS will be covered by the original warranty for the remaining time, if any, of the warranty period. This warranty does not cover any defects arising from or related to the dentists’ workmanship or placement.
Conditions that must be met for warranty to apply:
- Restoration must be bonded with Ultra-Bond/Revitalize and Tenure by a licensed practicing dentist.
- Patient must adhere to a quarterly or semi-annual dental maintenance (cleaning exam) program as prescribed and performed by a licensed practicing hygienist.
- The maintenance schedule on this Certificate must be documented by the attending dentist at each visit to validate this Warranty.
- Within the limitations of this Warranty, restoration, written work authorization, and the Warranty Card must be shipped together to the Cerinate Smile Design Studios.
- Cases may be deemed “not eligible” for the Warranty by the Cerinate Smile Design Studios.
What is not covered:
- Cash refund for restoration.
- Cost incurred for removal or reinsertion.
- Repairs resulting from accident, improper installation, neglect, abuse, failure of supporting tooth or tissue structures, improper adjustments or improper dental hygiene.
- Incidental or consequential damages, exemplary damages, including inconvenience, lost wages or pain and suffering.
- Shipping costs for repairs.
- Dental fees for repair and replacement of restoration.
Warranty cards are provided in an envelope with each case to give to your patients. The conditions above must be met to be applicable. Call 1-800-445-0345 for further details.